Hi all! Since I do have time to spare and some TBRs to conquer, I decided to do a 24 hrs reading challenge.
There are no specific book prompts here. Just want to see how much books/pages can I finish reading in next 24 hrs starting from now.
Its 20 mins past midnight and I have started reading already. However there would be exception here for when I would be sleeping or working, I will adjust the hrs accordingly!
Well, see you guys after 24 hrs~
After my supposed 24 hrs, I have read the following books:
1. Gossip Girl (Book 1) by Cecily von Ziegesar (3⭐ / 5⭐)
2. So Now You Know: A Memoir of Growing Up Gay in India by Vivek Tejuja (5⭐ / 5⭐)
3. Unlocked Silences by Mukhpreet Khurana (3⭐ / 5⭐)
4. Ease by Mukhpreet Khurana (4⭐ / 5⭐)
5. Hold That Breath by Abhirup Dhar (4⭐ / 5⭐)
I enjoyed this challenge. Though it hasn’t created a huge dent in my TBR, but it sure has given me a good motivation to read more. Might take up such challenges in near future.
Thank you for reading! 🙂
Take care, be safe! ❤️